Weldon introduces a new revolutionary LED Warning Light which combines advanced electronics plus a conventional idea of just replacing a broken lens. Designed with serviceability in mind, the new warning light can be disassembled to change the lens or upgrade LED’s, eliminating the need to replace the entire light.
The 1020-9000 Series light provides industry leading thermal management, low
current draw and lower long-term cost than ordinary lights. No other 7" LED Warning Light offers “service
made easy” with upgradeable LED technology!
• Exclusive patented V-LED technology, for superior thermal efficiency and excellent brightness
• Utilizes only 8 high-power LED’s for optimal output intensity, fully illuminating the entire lens
• Low amp draw
• Fully serviceable
• Standard lead wires allow flexibility to add the connector of choice
• Exceeds SAE J887 requirements
• DOT (FMVSS108) compliant
• Strobing and standard flash in one lamp
• Instant on for improved visibility and safety
• No switch mode regulation
• No radio interference
• Advanced lens design for