Blow Hard Fans BH-20 Compact PPV Fan
"This blowhard fan will reduce our response by 3 to 4 minutes, allowing us to enter faster, which is critical for retrieving people stuck in the building. It's impossible to put a price on that." - Battalion Chief, Oregon
Ventilation Fan Features:
- Starts instantly on battery power no wasted time searching for AC outlets (battery optional) Sets up 2-6 minutes faster than other PPV fans.
- Ultra portable, ergonomically designed to be carried by one person while running.
- 47 lbs. base weight, 59 lbs. with optional battery.
- Quick and easy positioning in hard-to-reach places, works from 6 to 20 feet from a door.
- Designed for high pressure to drive ventilation High velocity jet stream penetrates deep to build pressure and cool the structure Higher internal pressure drives ventilation to clear smoke from the structure
- BH-20 outperforms PPV fans rating at higher CFM. The ability to drive ventilation by building pressure in the structure results in air movement equivalent to most 15,000 CFM rated fans in real world conditions.
- Please look at a test we conducted called “Battle of the Fans
- Two BH-20s fit in the space of one comparable PPV
- With variable-speed motor control, the BH-20 can double as a PPV fan, saving valuable truck space and money
- Dimensions: 24” x 24” x 10”
- Weight: 40 lbs, 50 lbs with battery
- Battery: Li-ION - 20-80 Min. 2000 Recharge Cycles
- Power: 110 VAC - 8 AMP
- Setback: 6’ - 18’
- Capacity: 10,200 CFM
- Tilt: 5 - 20 Degrees, Adjustable
- Fan Speed: 0 - 3, 900 RPM
- Motor: BLDC Motor
- Motor Control: Soft Start Variable Speed