DS1600 - NRS Extreme SAR Drysuit
Now there is a drysuit that works as hard as you do. Get the job done with the NRS Extreme SAR.
- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 400-denier TriTon fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
- Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
- Attached latex socks provide an extremely dry water rescue drysuit.
- With the help of the internal suspenders, you can comfortably wear the top of the suit down around your waist while away from the water.
- A self-draining thigh pocket and a splash proof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof mens relief zipper lets you answer natures call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof entry zipper seals out water from the water rescue drysuit.
- Liquid neoprene coated latex gaskets are more durable than standard gaskets providing a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Reflective material on the wrists and piping help visibility in low-light and foggy conditions.
- Pull cord waist adjustment allows for a more custom fit. Size Options for the NRS Extreme SAR drysuit: M/L, XL/XXL, or Grizzly
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.