MAXIMUM STABILITY: The 93H PROFlexx also features an exclusive transport position to provide maximum stability when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it.
The PT9343 features a fixed foot end operator frame (not shown in picture) and universal sidearms.
- Exclusive transport position to provide maximum stability when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it.
- No Pinch Points along the lifting mainframe
- Smooth, clear-coat-finish side rails keep hands clean, are impervious to blood and pathogens, and prevent unsightly wear and tear
- Conforms to the Federal Specification for the Star-of-Life Ambulance KKK-A-1822E
- 3 Position Load Frame provides superior maneuverability and multiple lift positions for different size operators.
- 6" wheels (two with swivel-lock and rolling-lock) feature U-tread tires with increased surface area for better rolling and longer life
- Pull out side handles provide additional grip points for assistance with heavy patients
- Gas assist back rest and shock position for rapid patient positioning
- Unique Universal Sidearms fold forward and swing down.
- Transport position and shock frame provide true Trendelenburg position
- All Metal Frame Construction means no plastic parts to wear out or fail
- Cast aluminum housing on load wheels prevents bending under heavy loads
- Powder coated frame available in red or blue.