Piercing Nozzles with shutoff valve 125 GPM 90 degree head knurled handle
These piercing nozzles feature a unique safety handle. The safety handle allows afirefighter to safely hold the unit when a mallet is being used to drive the nozzlein. They come with 1.5 NST threads as standard. Other threads are available. Designedfor the rugged demands of the fire service world wide. Mounting Brackets included. Allmodels available with or without valve.
- The 900 Series Nozzles are lightweight and combine the best of both durability and flexibility
- Nozzle only needs to be driven in 3.75 inches to have full penetration of the sprayer unit giving coverage of up to 25 feet in all directions. Ideal for breaching walls and powerful enough for fires in attics, basements, mobile homes, garages, vehicles, or any confined space
- Foam & Wetting Gels
- Replaceable nozzle tip and strike plate
- Extension tubes available for extra reach (2 or 6 feet per extension)
- Safety handle to hold the unit when a sledge hammer is being used to drive the nozzle in comes standard with 1.5 NST thread (other threads available)
- All models available with or without valve.