Our headlamps look slightly different from those of our competitors. The wider beam angle provides panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment so you can see and respond faster.
ome firefighter helmets utilize an external faceshield to provide face protection. Such helmets create a potential problem with clearance room and not every light can successfully clear the visor on a helmet. This ultra-slim light clears 99% of American-style fire helmets with external faceshields and should fit on all American-style fire helmets that use goggles, Bourke eyeshields, etc. NOTE: This unit is not compatible with European (Gallet) style helmets.
The Discover's metallic body makes it our most impact-resistant and heat-resistant headlamp/helmet light. If you're looking for our most durable helmet light, this is it.
Highly Visible Rear Safety LED
Being visible from the rear is a critical asset in fire, rescue and industrial applications. This headlamp features a flashing red rear LED in the battery pack that can be seen from over 1 mile away.
This light comes with a silicone strap for use with safety helmets including hard hats. The strap improves grip on helmets, is fire resistant and can be used in firefighting and other high temperature applications.
- Offers panoramic and focused lighting; Lens can be replaced
- 3Ultra-slim design to fit 99% of American style traditional and modern firehelmets
- 4Rear safety LED (red)
- Application: Fire
- Battery Life Medium: 11.5 hours
- Beam Angle 1: 38 degree
- Color Temperature: 5700 K
- Depth: 0.7in (18 mm)
- FYL Battery High: 4.5 hours
- FYL Max Lumens: 120 lumens
- Fire Helmet Fit: Y
- Fire Resistant: Yes - meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Hard Hat Fit: Y
- Height: 0.6in (15 mm)
- IPX7 Certified: IPX-7
- Impact Resistant: 9.8 ft (3 m)
- LED Color: White
- Light Type 1: Headlamp
- Lumens 1: 120 lumens
- Lumens 2: 54 lumens
- Materials 1: Aluminum 6061-T6 hard anodized housing with stainless steel sidepods
- Materials 2: Silicone coated; Teflon jacketed cable
- Max Beam Distance: 125 ft (38 m)
- Modes: 2 (Low, High)
- Operating Temperature: 14° (-10° C) to 300° F (149° C) *w/ Silicone Strap Only
- Optional Accessories: Replacement Silicone Strap - Black, 3D Fury Glow Silicone Strap, Discover Replacement Lens
- Power Consumption Watts: 1.5W
- Power Source 1: 4x AA batteries
- Power Source Info 1: Batteries NOT included
- Runtime 1: 4.5 hours
- Warranty: 24 months
- Waterproof: 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Weight of Light: 9.4 oz (266 g)
- What's Included: Silicone Strap
- Width: 2.8in (70 mm)