The next evolution of Lifeline Tactical Rescue Tools is engineered to military specs, meets NFPA standards, and is the only non-battery operated handheld tool that’s like having 5 or more tools in one device. Gen 3 FIRE™ gives firefighter’s an invaluable advantage in the field. The tool is designed to increase personal safety during structural fires, motor vehicle accidents, and other emergency situations. GEN 3 FIRE is a proven portable military-grade cutting machine and far more useful than single-purpose tools.
Its size, weight, and design are engineered to be worn on the outside of everyday turnout gear for fast, immediate access. Patent-pending serrations make it equally effective as other tools that are only one dimensional. The LIFELINE FIRE™ is more than a wire cutter or a glass cutter, and it far exceeds the capabilities of any knife in the market. This all-in-one multi-purpose tool is a military-grade cutting machine!
- 3/16-Inch Laser Cut 100% American Made 440c Steel
- Heat Resistant Thermo Plastic Sheath With Innovative Single-Handed Release
- Heat Resistant Thermo Plastic Handle
- Highly Aggressive Innovative Serrations
- Heat Injection Molded Sheath and Handle With DuPoint Zytel® Heat Resistant Thermo Plastic – 572 F Melting Point
- Designed To Cut Through Most Materials
- Thick Robust Steel Ideal For Prying and Breaching
- Designed to Meet or Exceed NFPA 1982
- Now with Ultra-bright fluorescent properties for increased visibility
- Aggressive breaker at the back of the tool, highly effective against laminated glass and creating starter holes before cutting.