The MSA Cairns 1044 traditional fire helmet has the perfect combination of durability and performance desired by firefighters, Constructed from through-color fiberglass composite material, this high-performance matte finish design resists cracking and chipping, the 1044/1010 are our most popular styles of MSA Cairns fire helmet. We also sell the Cairns ESS goggles on their own, if you are just looking to purchase the protective eyewear.
Cairns 1044 Helmet Features:
- Patented shell release system retains the impact cap if your helmet is torn off during an incident, shielding you from heat, debris and projectiles
- The MSA fire helmet with ESS goggles features full brim protection with high-temperature edge trim that will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features One-Hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable nomex(r) or pbi/Kevlar(r) earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Three-position rear Ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit front headband adjusts so it does not interfere with scba mask flange