MERET's all-brass MAGNUM series oxygen regulators incorporate the most advanced regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow.
MAGNUM series unibody regulators are robust, packing over 2 lbs of fire resistant high strength solid brass and internal high pressure flow components to ensure safe and dependable performance in the harshest of conditions. An innovative, low profile aluminum pressure gauge with rugged gauge guard protects from breakage and contamination while a rubberized comfort grip hand knob provides an easy and secure connection to the cylinder valve. A laser etched, corrosion resistant chrome plated finish provides additional protection from the elements.
This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet, operates at 50 PSI, and the option of 0 or 2 high pressure DISS outlets with check valves.. This regulator can be set to 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for easy reading.
- Solid and safe, robust all brass construction
- Aluminum pressure gauge with rugged gauge guard
- Rubberized comfort grip hand knob
- Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- Solid stainless alignment pins to reduce contaminants
- Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
- Durable universal barbed outlet, 0 or 2 DISS outlets with check valves
- 12 Position precision flow
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser etched identification markings
- Blue anodize aluminum flow control knob
Dimensions: 6.5" x 3.5" x 3.5"
Weight: 2 Lbs / 1 oz