The Airgun SC ( Self Contained) is designed to exceed current U.S. Air Force requirements for an aircraft skin penetrator. It is an ideal crash rescue tool. Carrying its own limited air supply, a firefighter can rapidly insert several penetrator/applicator nozzles depending on the location and spread of fire or fuel. These penetrator/ applicator nozzles will flow water, AFFF solutions and Halon. When the self contained air supply is exhausted the air supply assembly can be quickly detached in favor of another air source. The firefighter now has the full benefit of a standard Airgun to continue rescue operations.
- Length (without bit): 23.0 in / 58.4 cm
- Weight (without bit): 19.6 lb / 8.9 kg
- Air Pressure Range: 40-200 psi / 2.7-13.7 bar
- Air Consumption at: 100 psi / 6.9 bar 5.2 CFM / 147.3 l/min
- Blows/Minute(approx.): 1600-1700
- Weight: 77 lb / 35 kg
- Shank Size: 0.401 in / 1.0 cm