The MAXIFORCE AIR LIFTING BAG is a thin, strong, molded envelope available in 14 different sizes. It is made from 3 layers of Neoprene covered Aramid fiber reinforcement and has the power to lift, move or shift weights up to 89 tons (80.9 metric tons) per bag. Control equipment and components play a critical role in successful lifting bag use and unlike other lifting bag systems, Paratech manufactures all of its major control components. This assures the quality of the lifting bag system from inflation to deflation.
All MAXIFORCE Air LIfting Bags meet and exceed the intent of all known, recognized and published international standards for the design and use of Air LIfting Bags.
Each MAXIFORCE G2 Air Lifting Bag has been subjected to stringent factory pressure tests to assure maximum operator safety. When you have a MAXIFORCE G2 Air Bag from PARATECH you have the best.
(1) KPI-17 Lifting Bag - 22-888150
(1) KPI-28 Lifting Bag - 22-888165
(1) KPI-32 Lifting Bag - 22-888170
- Dimensions: 15 in x 21 in x 7/8 in
- Max Lifting Capacity US Ton / Met Ton: 15.0 / 13.6
- Max Lifting Height in / mm: 9.0 / 229
- Weight lb / kg: 12.0 / 5.4
- Dimensions: 20 in x 26 in x 7/8 in
- Max Lifting Capacity US Ton / Met Ton: 34 / 30.9
- Max Lifting Height in / mm: 11.8 / 229
- Weight lb / kg: 20.1 / 9.1
- Dimensions: 24 in x 24 in x 7/8 in
- Max Lifting Capacity US Ton / Met Ton: 38 / 34.4
- Max Lifting Height in / mm: 13 / 330
- Weight lb / kg: 22 / 10
Total Lift Capacity: 91 US Tons (82.5 Metric Tons)
Total Weight: 54.3 lbs (24.6 kg)