Important Facts to Consider:
- Electro-Mechanical Warning Siren - No speakers or amplifiers here, just real, honest, big-time, worry free sound.
- 100% Maintenance Free Siren - Just take care of the batteries, and that’s it !!!
- Non-rotating - Forget about the worries of rotating sirens, this unit only has three moving parts !!
- Mechanically produced sound - stronger and further reaching than electronically produced sound.
- Proven - this siren has been deployed in cities around the world, and is the best selling, large scale siren we have.
- Lifetime Tech Support is included with every siren - No matter how old your siren is, we will help you through any problems.
- Five Year Warranty - so you can rest assured your siren will be functional at all times.
The workhorse of our siren family is the 16V1T-B. With its low pitch sound and battery reliability, this true performer is meant for cities who want the peace of mind a battery siren provides. Priced to compete, this siren is 100% FEMA and USDA grant compliant and is listed on the FEMA Responder Knowledge Base as a FEMA recommended emergency siren. This 16 Horsepower performer is rated at 125/129 dB(c) @ 100 ft. continuous*. This rating is not just for 25% of its cycle time, like its rotating competitors, the 125/129 dB measurement is for 100% of its full RPM run time. Plus, this 125/129 dB is available in a dual 460 Hz tone, the lowest pitch in the industry. Therefore, its sound will fade at a lower rate than its competitors, giving the user more distance per decibel. This pitch has been shown to stand up to wind fade and tree cover better than its high pitch competitors.
Perhaps the key feature of the 16V1T-B is the length of time that the siren will run on batteries. As is common in the Mid-West, storms frequently come in lines over a 3 or 4 hour period. If your first storm knocks out power, you may need a siren which can be sounded 6 or 7 times before power is restored. This FEMA recommended emergency siren can sound 10 full 3 minute signals using its battery reserve; that’s more than twice the reserve capacity of competitive sirens.
The 16V1T-B is also available in an AC/DC version, which provides AC primary with battery backup (true UPS) for users who want the additional power of an AC Siren. The AC/DC siren bumps the dB output to 129 dB(c) when on AC power due to its increased power output. The 16V1T-B’s exposed siren components are of powder coated metals, providing the most durable finish available. The siren can be upgraded to Stainless Steel for use in harsh environments. The 16V1T-B is a state-of-the-art, FEMA recommended emergency siren created with tried and true technology. Add a Gen-3 radio controller for the ultimate outdoor warning system.
Big Power with Battery Functions!