Thousands of satisfied customers have used this utility siren in a wide range of industrial, municipal, and a variety of other emergency signaling applications. The F-2 recently received Grade A Shock Approval, allowing its use on all US Navy Guided Missile Destroyers !!! With outstanding durability and impressive performance, the F-2 has been a mainstay in industrial signalling for many years.
The F-2 employs a carefully machined and balanced aluminum fan and housing, and aluminum, powder coated projectors. The air intake is screened to protect against foreign matter. Corrosion protected, it is suitable for indoor or outdoor installation. Each F-2 is hand assembled by our highly trained staff to exacting specifications. Additionally, we test each individual siren at the factory before delivery, ensuring that you receive only the highest quality utility siren every time.
The model F-2 utility siren tested at 117 dB. at 10 ft outdoor, 113 dB. at 10 ft. in an anechoic chamber, and at 103 dB(A) in a reverberant room to U.L. Standard 464. The model F-2 runs on 120 volt AC/DC power, with a running amperage of 2.5 amps. With the mounting bracket in the upright position, the F-2 is 15 3/8? long, and 8 1/2? in diameter at its widest point. Shipping weight is 11 pounds.
The Ultimate Utility Siren !!!
- UL Listed - Siren is UL listed to standard 464 (60G3), 100% Maintenance Free Nothing to lubricate or maintain.
- Mechanically produced sound - Stronger and further reaching than electronically produced sound.
- Repair Parts Available - All parts of the siren are available should you encounter a problem
- Stainless Steel Version - CRES 316 SS available on special order for salt water environments.
- 117 dB. at 10 ft. *(outdoor)
- 113 dB. at 10 ft. (anechoic chamber)
- 103 dB. at 10 ft. (reverberant chamber to ul 464)
- 110V AC/DC Motor 1/5 hp. 14,000 rpm Universal
- Running Amps: 2.5
- Stainless Steel Exterior
*Available on Special Order*