Featured in Mens Health Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Ambulance World, Military.Com and Journal of EMS.
• Designed by a NY City Paramedic
• A spring loaded steel tip window punch
• 440C stainless steel hook blade for seatbelt cutting
• LED light with replaceable batteries
• 1/2 serrated 440C stainless steel blade
• Stainless steel belt clip & heavy duty nylon belt sheath
- Blade length - 3 1/4"
- Complete tool length - 5"
- Tool weight - 6.4 oz
Blade Closing Instructions:
With the knife edge facing you, there are two pieces of flat steel in the middle of the knife
One goes all the way from the top to the bottom of the handle and the other one on the right is bent towards the right
That bent piece is the liner lock you use your right thumb to push the right piece (liner lock) towards the straight piece (i.e. push the right piece to the left) and at the same time you carefully close the knife blade (watch your thumb!)
The same type of lock exists for the hook seat belt cutting blade on the back of the knife
You use your thumb to push in the piece of flat steel towards the center of the handle and close the hook blade
Window Punch Instructions:
Hold the window punch against the window and push with moderate force
The steel point will shoot out, shatter the glass and then retract automatically
Caution: This window punch really works! Always wear the proper protective equipment when practicing.