The Hawk Hook is an essential tool on any towman or firmans rig. The Hawk Hook is made in the USA by good American hands using aircraft grade aluminum. With a working load limit of 8,000 lbs, this lightweight 11 lbs tool has a 4/1 ratio and can recover submerged vehicles from any angle by easily shattering automobile glass and hooking up to the “A”, “B”,"C" posts, or by any axle of an overturned vehicle.
The Hawk Hook is self locking so there is no chance of losing a chain or having to re-hook to a vehicle. Interchangeable screw-pin shackles offer a quick and easy hookup without losing strength or endurance and all parts are replaceable when needed including the interchangeable window pressure punch.
The Hawk Hook is an essential tool for cross training all Police, Fire, and tow personnel and bridges the gap between costly divers and a quick vehicle recovery.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- High quality aircraft grade aluminum
- 8,000lbs (WLL) Working Load Limit
- 4/1 Safety Factor
- Lightweight design at 11 lbs
- Recover a submerged vehicle from any position or angle
- Remove vehicle barricades quickly and easily
- Easy hook-up
- Self locking: No chance of losing a chain or having to re-hook to a vehicle
- Easily maneuvered
- Interchangeable screw pin shackle
- Replaceable window punch
- Easily replaceable hardware in case of damage
- Essential cross training tool for all Police Departments, Fire Departments, and tow industry personell.
- Bridges the gap between Fire and Tow industries