Want the hard-hitting penetration of a smooth-bore and overall coverage and heat absorption of a full fog nozzle? You don’t have to choose with the UltraJet from Akron Brass. This nozzle features a true smooth bore, narrow fog and full NFPA fog patterns in one. Combining these options also eliminates lost or misplaced tips. The UltraJet brings reliable, consistent power to your fire scene, no matter your preferred pattern.
One Pressure, One Flow, Regardless of Stream
With the UltraJet, there is no need to manage pressure while transitioning from smooth bore to fog. Switch smoothly from one to the other without losing flow or pressure. This makes it easy to choose your stream while maintaining consistent water flow. Operating the UltraJet at low pressure reduces firefighter fatigue. Capable of flowing anywhere from 118 to 297 gpm (447to 1124 lpm), the UltraJet can hold its own on any fire-ground.
Standard Operations, Minimal Training
In emergency situations, simple operations are key to putting out a fire successfully. The UltraJet nozzle operates like most other fog nozzles. Open and close the bale handle to turn your water flow on or off. Twist the bumper to change the flow pattern. These intuitive movements make training straightforward and mutual aid no problem.
- Intuitive Open/Close Bale Handle for easy, quick operation and simple training
- Full Grip Bumper for excellent operating control at the nozzle
- Matching Flows in Smooth Bore and Fog
- Low Pressure Operation at 50 psi/3.5 Bar
- Can be used with CAFS, premixed foam tanks, portable eductors
- Optional Colored Bale Handle and Pistol Grip
- NFPA & CE Certified*
- *3/4” (19 mm) tip is CE EN15182 certified
- Firefighting - Structural