As a search and rescue team member, you need to focus on your mission, not on your equipment or lack of comfort. That’s why we designed the SR-1 Endeavor with your needs in mind. Whether you are working a short or long duration incident, the SR-1 Endeavor provides you with all-day comfort and utility, all in one lightweight, adaptable search and rescue pack.
Modular: Like our fire gear, the SR-1 Endeavor is a modular pack with multiple set-up options so you decide how to configure it and which modules and tools to carry. The main pack offers 1,900 cubic inches of space and weighs less than 2 pounds, while the light duty pack has 400 cubic inches and weighs 7oz. With removable modules like the 400 cubic inch medical kit case and the water reservoir case with dual hose ports (CamelBak water bladder sold separately), you can tailor this versatile search and rescue pack to meet your specific needs for each mission. New features include: Additional inside mesh storage pockets, and more webbing daisy chain connection points.
Comfortable: No matter how long you are working an incident, comfort is critical so you can perform at your best. The lightweight SR-1 Endeavor is made with an aluminum stay frame for custom fit, an ergonomically-designed harness system, and an adjustable hip-belt/torso length. These high quality features will ensure your comfort for long hours on the job, while also being adaptable to fit different sized team members.
Durable: Made from DuPont 1000 Denier Cordura, the SR-1 Endeavor features quick-release ITW Nexus buckles and hardware, YKK zipper pulls and tape, reinforced stress points and four grommets on each side pocket to provide maximum drainage for fluids and dirt. You can trust the SR-1 Endeavor to get you through each mission successfully.
- Modular Pack System for Multiple Set-Up Options
- Aluminum Stay Frame Structuring for Custom Fit
- Patent Pending D.A.S. Dual Action Stabilizer
- 4 Grommets on Each Side Pocket Provides Maximum Drainage for Fluids and Dirt
- Additional Inside Mesh Storage Pockets
- Main Pack Side Pockets G-Hook Compression Strap
- Daisy Chain with Built In Ladderloc Provide the Ability to Attach Belt-Loop Accessories
- Holds MOLLE or Alice Clip Accessories
- Quick-Release Buckles on All Connection Points for Maximum Speed when Converting Pack
- Adjustable Hip Belt/Torso to Fit Multiple Sizes
- Ergonomically Designed Harness System
- Webbing Reinforced Stress Points
- Water Reservoir Case w/ Dual Hose Ports
- (CamelBak water bladder sold separately)
- Removable 400 cubic inch Medical Kit Case
- Two Side Pockets for Water Bottles (Capacity: 4 - 32oz.)
- Total of 13 Pockets for Organization
- Velcro for Patches/Name Badges
- ITW Nexus Buckles and Hardware
- YKK Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Quality Nylon Webbing
- Webbing Daisy Chain for Carabiners
- Material: DuPont 1000 Denier Cordura
- Total Weight: 96oz / 6.0lbs / 2.72kg
- Full Volume: 2800ci / 45.88 liters
- Light-Duty Volume: 900ci / 14.75 liters