A very durable untreated single jacket forestry layflat hose, rated with a service test pressure of 300 PSIG (2100 kPa), and constructed of 100% spun polyester lined with TPU elastomer.The 1 1/2" size SOURCE-LINE meets or exceeds USDA FSS 5100-187.
- The hose shall be of single jacket construction with 100% virgin spun polyester yarn.
- There shall also be a minimum of 12.0 filler yarns per inch in the jacket.
- The thickness of the lining shall be 0.015" (381 µm) minimum and it shall be constructed of extruded T.P.U. elastomer.
- The hose service temperature range shall be -60°F to 140°F (-51°C to 60°C).
- FM abrasion test of 3,000 cycles minimum and Taber abrasion test of 1,000 cycles minimum.
- At 600 PSIG (4200 kPa), its elongation shall not exceed 8% of the initial hose length, it shall not warp more than 20 inches (51 cm) and should not rise from the test table.
- The hose shall not twist more than 12 turns for the 1" (25mm) size, and not more than 8 turns for the 1½" (38 mm) hose per 100 ft (30,5 m) while at 600 PSIG (4200 kPa).
- Minimum service test pressure of 300 PSIG (2100 kPa).
- Minimum proof test pressure of 600 PSIG (4200 kPa).
- Minimum straight burst test pressure of 900 PSIG (6300 kPa).
- The hose while curved to a radius of 27" (69 cm) shall not burst at less than 900 PSIG (6300 kPa).
- Meets or exceeds USDA Spec 187 and UL-19 specifications.