SHELBY FLEX-TUFF GLOVES
Shelby Fire Gloves Features:
Superior Pre-Curved Components: Lining, Barrier, Shell
Shelby Engineered: Flex-Points, Trigger Finger, G-BLOC
Lifetime Guarantee Against Liner Pullout
These structural firefighting gloves are made in USA.
Anatomy of American Structural Fire Gloves
1. Relaxed Curved Hand: The natural position of the hand at rest
2. Pre-Curved Thermal Liner: Brushed thermal liner with a Reverse Gunn pattern technology that is another first from Shelby, allowing for a true pre-cruved thermal liner. Our system is designed to mate flawlessly and prevent glove roll in the palm and fingers resulting in a secure hold on tools and hoses, using less grip force resulting in less hand fatigue during extended use.
3. Pre-Curved GORE RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric System: Unmatched thermal stability in its class and the reputation of The World Leader in Barrier Technologies. Our exclusive seam sealed system is 100% dunk test proven, and is the ONLY pre-curved lining barrier system that mirrors the outer shell.
4. Nomex® On Demand Emergency Protection and Thermal Layers: Exclusive light weight DuPont thermal barrier that boosts protection when and where its needed most.
5. Pre-Curved Shell Layer: Functionally enhanced multi-dimensional (2,3 & 4D!) protective leather glove pattern that features a tapered trigger/index finger with Shelby engineered Flex-Points on thumb, middle, ring and small fingers. The end result is superior index finger dexterity and better finger and thumb articulation. Our G-BLOC proprietary wrist blocking system prevents glove creep during usage, providing a secure, comfortable and responsive fit.
6. Reflective Safety Enhancements: These firefighter gloves feature snag-resistant 3M reflective nail guards and Reflexite® bridge stripe for better visibility.