Designed for the fire department officers, it has the versatility and strength to assist in getting the job done on the fire ground. The Buster Tool has three claws: Compact, Standard and Cutting. The Compact Claw will pry windows, light door frames, enlarge opening in sheet metal and pull nails. The Standard Claw does all the above and can be used for gas shut off, prying open larger doors and removing hinges from doors. The Cutting Claw is perfect for cutting through sheet metal.
- Extend and lock handle for prying leverage
- and close quarter chopping
- Choose one of three claw types
- Removable claws to separate tasks
- Lockbreaker claw works on many gas shutoffs
- Right angle prying thanks to axe head claw receiver
- Insulated molded handle