Paratech's Titan crash axe takes lightweight, multi-function rescue hand tools to the next level. Designed with input from the Air Force's Pararescuemen, the Paratech Titan steel axe is high-tech and low-drag.
- Super lightweight titanium handle.
- Replaceable and interchangeable stainless steel blade and pike.
- Total weight under three pounds.
- Large, full-surface crash-axe style blade.
- Integrated metal cutting claw with wire cutting feature.
- High visibility and tactical versions.
- "Future ready" for new blades, pikes, picks, and more.